Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D map for GTA:SA

• 03-08-2007 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭

This is a nice improvement for anyone who is interested. An update of the GTA SA map for the official game.

http://www.ktf-dm.nl/forum/index.php?topic=25.0

let me know what you all think. :)

It's quite a hefty download mind, since you have to replace the models file.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Wow, big file

What is the difference between that, and this?

Apart from the file sizes that is!

EDIT: Sample - http://ian-albert.com/misc/gamemaps/gtasa/full/gtasa-blank-1.0.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

To be honest I'd find it very confusing. Not my cup of tea, hard to spot out the roads and were things lead to and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

After I downloaded the 900MB :P.

I suggest all use Timbuks suggestion from now on.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Lol! :)

Nailz, in my experience, it isn't confusing to find roads. The only things I've noticed are that sometimes railroads can be confusable for roads, and you have no indications of tunnels. But they are only minor, and overall I like the detailed map much better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Well fair enough, I suppose you'd know where your going most of the time anyway...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Lol whut?
    I have this map as a jpg and it's only 2.78MBs, why do I need to knock down several blocks on my hard drive real estate for this! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

it replaces another file in the GTA folder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

i used a similar file like this to find all the oysters in the game

Advertisement