Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So whats your excuse...?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Alanthroneus

Kenny 5 wrote:
    Just back from a hot date. :cool:

Didnt know you could microwave that fruit.....:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭eddiehobbs

working, saturday sunday and monday :( so this is my only social outlet for the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

watna wrote:
    If it was that hot why are you home at midnight, alone?!

Palm was itching for attention!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Couldn't be arsed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭Erin Go Brath

In work at the moment, ah well at least I won't have a hangover in the morning. Got to look at the positives. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Been getting sick and sleeping most of the day and now that i want to i can't sleep...typical :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

playing poker. and losin :(

I'm currently struggling with a boards addiction. I need help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Kenny 5 wrote:
    Just back from a hot date. :cool:
    luke warm at a push by the looks of it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm currently struggling with a boards addiction. I need help.

I here that. I wonder can we set up a boards anonymous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

My name is tallus, and I'm addicted to boards. It has been seconds since my last post. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

You mean a Boards anonymous board? That's like having AA in a pub

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

J.S. Pill wrote:
    You mean a Boards anonymous board? That's like having AA in a pub

That would be a great idea. You could go on a session once you finish the twelve steps. :D

tallus wrote:
    My name is tallus, and I'm addicted to boards. It has been seconds since my last post. :D

It's been 30 seconds since my last post. It probably would he been 3 but this forum doesn't allow it. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I am really hungover after three nights in a row.
    I'll see you all here next friday when I'm off the ber and smokes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

I will be doing the quiz on ave-it.net tomorrow night, come along its great fun and you dont get banned for calling someone a plank.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

That wierd place called "outside" is only for work and buying necessities.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,647 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Was too busy in work last night to post here, therefore I am extending the thread onto Saturday night too...

Scheduled to work overnight 12-hour shifts last night (friday), tonight and tomorrow night. Its a real killer for me since I'm from Mitchelstown, and the annual festival is on this weekend. Its the one weekend when you don't need to arrange to meet up with old friends - everyone is out, no matter what. So last night and tonight, I have missed out on meeting about 50 old friends from school that I probably won't see for another year :( Oh yeah, drunkenness too :P

The bitch of a thing is, I'm a student summer worker, i.e. holiday relief staff, therefore I am not entitled to take holiday days and am getting paid extra for them instead. On the other hand, I'm getting a polish dude to cover for me (im covering for him when he goes to poland in a few weeks), so I will get to go out on the biggest night of it all.

Advertisement