Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fantasy Rafa League

• 04-08-2007 1:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,081 ✭✭✭✭

Just came across this website. Its like fantasy football with a twist. You select a starting 11 for each liverpool match and get a point for each player that Rafa plays that day. Looks like a good bit of fun, and could help us get inside the head of the newly bearded one!
    www.fantasyrafa.com

I just made a league for us,
    League name: Boards.ie
    League password: boardsiefootball

Mods feel free to merge this onto the new Superthread whenever it gets created if you think it doesnt warrent its own thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Magic.. Is there an "auto-complete team" button for each match? Is it just for the PL or cup games as well...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Strange find, Rebel, but could be good fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

appears to be a problem with the name and password above?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,081 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

clown bag wrote:
    appears to be a problem with the name and password above?

hmm shouldnt be, i just copy and pasted it straight over..ill try signing another account in or something and see what happens.

<Edit> It worked for Shamrok anyway he's in there as a member as well, so maybe try again. Did you copy and paste it over or something? Maybe the bold might be messing it up or something? its
    League name; Boards.ie
    Password; boardsiefootball

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

I copy / pasted from your op to join the league but no luck. tried lower case b(oards.ie) and didn't work either.

edit: copy / pasted your last post and I'm in now. must have been the bold type. :)

I can see this being a nightmare for the first few games at least until some kind of shape comes into the team, el Rafa is hard to predict.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,081 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

clown bag wrote:
    I copy / pasted from your op to join the league but no luck. tried lower case b(oards.ie) and didn't work either.

edit: copy / pasted your last post and I'm in now. must have been the bold type. :)

I can see this being a nightmare for the first few games at least until some kind of shape comes into the team, el Rafa is hard to predict.

Excellent, i just de-bolded the original post so noone else should have that prob.

Irish Wolf there doesn't seem to be an auto-complete option that i can find. It also doesnt say anywhere in the "how to play" that its just premiership matches, but the fact that all the matches you can pick teams for at this stage all specifically say PREM after them would lead me to believe there will be other ones too, i guess we'll see when the cup games come up! Should be a bit of a laugh anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Yeah - just noticed that myself.. Guess I'll need to get 11 pins instead ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,561 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

there must be an auto complete ....... how else cud rafa explain the team selections at times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'm in! :) Don't try to copy and paste from Rebels OP type it in or you'll get nowhere.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bump!

I've selected my starting 11 (maybe too soon) and I've gone for a very obvious line up presumably playing 4-4-2.

25. Reina
    3. Finnan
    5. Agger
    6. Riise
    23. Carragher
    7. Kewell
    8. Gerrard
    14. Alonso
    16. Pennant
    9. Torres
    18. Kuyt

Mike.