Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mary I accommodation available

Options
  • 04-08-2007 1:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Firstly, apologies if this is the wrong place to say it :)

If anyone is looking for accommodation for Mary I, myself and 2 friends have rented a house in an estate called Castlewell, just a 5 min walk from the college. We have a spare room to rent, if anyone is interested. Send me a private message if so, and i'll send you details and stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

howdi neighbour!! i'm in the same estate.

just said i'd say hi, and bump this up because for people in mary i it's the perfect estate to live in. close, nice houses, not so full of students that its always noisy. go for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭UnReg123

:D hey neighbour! thanks a mil, it really is a lovely estate!! already have one interested person (well pending CAO!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭fionated7

noone else is allowed show interest now til after the 20th!!!!
    or at least the 15th when results are issued!! :D

I'm pretty sure they'll come knocking on Friday... or tomorrow with exceptionally hungover heads :)

well just to let them know the house is still available!!

• Advertisement

Mods, can you close down this thread please? the room has been rented out! thanks :)

congrats unreg123!

thanks, the college helped me out in the end

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement