Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

checking balance with data add on?

• 04-08-2007 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

are 3 fannying around with me again? got the unlimited add on for 20 euro, i was on my3 and no mention of any bytes used or remaining?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

legs11 wrote:
    are 3 fannying around with me again? got the unlimited add on for 20 euro, i was on my3 and no mention of any bytes used or remaining?

Call them legs.. please!! - Just call them to check your usage.. as it seems your3, my3, or their3 doesn't seem to work satisfactorily for you...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

legs11 wrote:

I think they only use that for the modems not for the data add ons on your phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Its not possible to check how much you've used on the data add on on 3pay, but you can on bill pay. As far as we can figure out, you get cut off when you reach your data allowance. But then it mightn't work that way on the (not really) unlimited one.

Call 3 and make a big fuss about not being able to monitor it. Tell them to put a note on your account that you don't intend to pay any extra since they don't give you any way of monitoring it.

You got the add on on 3pay didn't you? At least the worst that can happen is you run out of credit. Just don't top up by ?1500 :D

Advertisement