Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo Tournament

Options
  • 04-08-2007 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Thursday, the 9th of August will be the 5th Pro Evo Tournament being held by the SSDG in the Main Bar in Tolka Park, home of Shelbourne FC. Entry is €10. The tournament kicks off at 7.30, but regsiteration starts at 7. Cash prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place (all prizes are determined on the night, 50% of the money raised on the night will be the prize money, so the more people the bigger the prizes).
    For more info about the event:

http://www.shelbournefc.ie/news.php?id=708
    http://ssdg.ie/events/proevo.html

For directions to Tolka Park:
    http://www.shelbournefc.ie/tolkapark.php

Any more questions just post a reply to this or pm me, and I'll be happy to answer any questions.

For anyone planning on attending, bringing along a controller, a copy of the game, a PS2 console or a TV would be great. Even just 1 controller makes the night move swiftly, and puts less pressure on the organiser.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Cool, is there like agegroups?? (14-18, 19-23, 24-30 ect.)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Nailz wrote:
    Cool, is there like agegroups?? (14-18, 19-23, 24-30 ect.)

Don't really get your question mate. Do you mean whats the average age of the people or is there separate groups for different ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

I would think he means seperate groups.

....which would be silly cos age means nothing on PES (e.g. i (25) would regularly get my ass whupped by my younger brother (18) :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭lpoolfan

SofaKing wrote:
    I would think he means seperate groups.

....which would be silly cos age means nothing on PES (e.g. i (25) would regularly get my ass whupped by my younger brother (18) :))

exactly its not like ur playing a real game against men lol, its a computer game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Yeah thats it, seperate groups... sorry for the lack of understandable vocabulary.

• Advertisement

Nailz wrote:
    Yeah thats it, seperate groups... sorry for the lack of understandable vocabulary.

No there is no seperate groups for age. All groups are randomly picked.

Anyone off here planning on goin along?

*bump*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

Anyone off here planning on goin along?
    I might go

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭WeAreShels

I would encourage any Pro Evo fans to head along. I've been at the last two and done quite well in them, finishing 3rd and then 2nd. It's a really good night out and there's always a great atmosphere there. Non-Shels fans are more than welcome to head along - in fact there does be a decent percentage of non-Reds there, including fans of other eL clubs and there does be great banter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭WeAreShels

Reminder that this tournament is tonight. Registration from 7 with the action starting at 8.

Advertisement