Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Some Help

Options
  • 04-08-2007 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Just wondering if someone could help me out. I will be doing the Leaving Cert next June. I got my summer test results and some of them were not that good. Would anyone be able to sell me their notes that they might have if they attended any of the grinds schools. I need notes for Maths, Business, Accountancty and Goeography (all higer level). I am considering dropping back to pass maths but I am going to continue with honours maths for another few months. If anyone can help me out, please email me at
    conorf1990@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Wouldn't it be better to learn how to spell Geography and Accountancy before getting any notes?
    Nothing says fail like an incorrectly spelled subject on the first of an exam script.
    Also, notes are pretty much useless unless you make them out yourself. That's how you learn most effectively and buying other notes from people is just about as good as buying an extra textboook. If you're worried enough to buy the notes I suggest that you start making them out before the end of the summer and then keep making them as you move throughout the year. You'd probably do quite well with that approach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CONORF1990

I intend to buy the notes off someone as I will be able to make my own notes from the ones that I purchase. It is much more difficult to do this from a textbook. The notes I want to purchase would be much more direct and would direct my study much easier. If there is anybody outthere who can help me, then contact me at conorf1990@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

You dont make notes for Accountancy or Maths, you just practise past papers questions. Its the only way for those two subjects, apart from maybe the theory on Accountancy. And anyway, you have another month off, dont worry bout it till September

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

OP You really need to learn how to make your own notes.
    You will have a lot of trouble in college if you can't do it.

For some topics in Geography, see: http://www.skoool.ie/examcentre_senior.asp?id=3618

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I have geography, business, English, home ec and Spanish ones. Only did ordinary maths but the rest are higher.

• Advertisement
Advertisement