Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Meteor topup - pin print?

• 04-08-2007 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

I rang Meteor to see if I could top someone else up via credit card. They said I couldn't. They suggested I register my card to their account (don't wanna do that) via 1740 or else get a pin print.

Perhaps a stupid question - what did she mean by pin print? Buy a topup voucher or is there something else I'm missing?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

She meant a top-up voucher, most likely. Why didn't you just ask her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I was too rushed to get off the phone.. I know I should have :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Pin Print is the official name for the standard top up you get in shops. You can give CC the serial number and they can apply it to another account. Failing that, an ATM can be used to top up any phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

ciaranfo wrote:
    I was too rushed to get off the phone.. I know I should have :(
    ...and your excuse for never asking for directions..? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

My AIB online banking wasn't working at the time and I was nowhere near an ATM... :(

And my excuse re directions is that I always know where I'm going ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement