Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Football '07

Options
  • 04-08-2007 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,053 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I played NFL.com's 2 years ago and ESPN's last year... Both were good, but a lot of the things offered on the ESPN site was stuff that you needed to pay for..

But I would 100% be interested in playing a boards league, bit more fun beating people you can talk to..

Looking at the features available, the ESPN one this year looks good, you can create a keeper league, so we could have same league over a number of years...

If we get interest I (or someone else) could create it...

We need 12 people by the way...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I've used Yahoo's the last couple of years. Pretty good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Here setup a league Boards League all welcome. Yahoo one is pretty good. Dulpit normally use ESPN myself but this year the software they use is full of glitches. Hopefully they fix it.

Fantasy Football

ID# is 333631 and the Password is playoffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 miamigal

www.nfl.com/fantasy

much better than nfluk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I have to disagree with all of you and say that Fox Sports offer the best system. I just love their live scoring system and the best thing is that you aren't hassled every four seconds asking you to sign up for extended features like you are on ESPN!

Ok, so how about everyone makes a decision of which one to play on? I tried playing 2 different ones last year, didn't work... So if we can get a short list (so far, ESPN, Yahoo, NFL.com, NFLUK.com & FoxSports) we could set up a poll or something, and have an "Official Boards league" or something

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

i`ve never played NFL Fanntasy Football before but I`d be up for playing a boards league.

Sign up to the yahoo one by the time everyone decides the season will have started yahoo one we use in work and on the IAFL one also good laugh good setting simple to use. Easy for newbies to understand also.

ID# is 333631 and the Password is playoffs

Go Here -> http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Just joined there with "The Warriors"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Im in, The Norsemen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

I'm now in. The Barry Scotts

Joined up, Paulie's Players VII... (this is my 7th online fantasy team, 3 were in premierleague, 2 in NFL, and 1 was for the world cup last year)

Great team name by the way evil_seed... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭heyjude

I just joined with 'The Dominators'

12 more players needed if we can't I will see if I can drop number.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'm in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Dr.Slurm

I just joined with The Lightning Colts. Should be good fun. Is there any way you could change the draft to the Sunday cos I know I won't be there on that Saturday. I'll just set the rankings if you can't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

What date is the draft?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

joined..

What date is the draft?

We have 11 so far so we can go with 12 once one more joins and I will set the Draft date or we can wait for maybe another 5 to get 16. What you guys think. Im thinking stop at 12.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

12 sounds good, just enough competition and allows people to have better teams without going too in depth to pick up the sleepers and such.

Draft Sunday 9pm Irish Time

Any chance of switching that to an earlier time? Kinda won't be available around then...

Time suits me. Any earlier and I can't make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

what's the draft order gonna be? shouldnt the draft be after preseason?

Draft after preseason is unavailable as too many people have same idea. Makes no difference anyway as the pre-season is only to give guys a run out.

Only decent available times are late evening as during the day alot more guys are unavailable.

The draft order is set automatically 30 minutes before draft.

dulpit wrote:
    Any chance of switching that to an earlier time? Kinda won't be available around then...

If the majority tell me when they are availble I will change it too suit the majority.

Anytime over weekend really, but i live away from home for summer, so don't have a PC, so if it is on sunday, would need to be early enough (so i can go home, do it and head back to my house...)

Dulpit Saturday at 9pm or Sunday as originally sheduled or midweek late as people work. Unfortunately like myself too early means the majority cant do it as they work.

• Advertisement

Draft started im in on my own it seems never got home in time to change the time.

Advertisement