Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jackpot re-launch this wednesday

• 04-08-2007 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

as you all the know the jackpot has been re-furbished and is ready to go, so on wednesday at 9pm we will be holding our regular €40+€5 freeze out but with €400 added prize money, also we will be giving double cash hours for anyone who playes in the cash games on the night, also some free prizes to be given away, hope to see everyone on wednesday

dukebox

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

I've never been more depressed to be away...Is the added money a one off thing for the friday and wednesday tournaments? I assume so...And also, is the 1/1 cash game still running on a monday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

AfaIk, all is the same and the added is everry week. I think dave said that last nite although I was concentrating too hard on my Aj bein hammered by keiths kj..... Stupid keith. Stupid Aj. Stupid Kj.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

i was in the Jackpot on Saturday evening,

nice makeover Duke

more tables, nice and roomy, it even had the smell of plush,

looking forward to playing there more often

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

im 99% to make this but earlier i can probably be there is 9.30, and 10pm at latest.... late entries for how long!?!?!?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

I'll probably head in for some cash game action after the mermaid welcome irish game. Just cant beat the value, if its not on due to lack of numbers ill head in and play this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭[DM] Frink

whats this about a mermaid welcome game? haven't been on boards in a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Advertisement