Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for the best set of ear-cup headphones for 50 euro bricks and mortar shop !

• 04-08-2007 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

I have 50 euro to spend on headphones. Im looking for the best set i can get for 50 in an over the ear cup variety, ive always liked sennheiser but i doubt i have the cash for a set of HD 215's advice people ?

also the shop where id get them if possible ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Donald Fagen

I don't get the "bricks and mortar shop" bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭StephenC_IRL

not an online shop, somewhere in dublin i can walk into and buy off the shelf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Donald Fagen

Peats, Maplins, or there's a DJ/Decks shop at the top of Capel St. All 3 of those places are within 4 mins of each other.

Try a set of AKG, if you can't afford Sennheiser or BeyerDynamics. AKG are excellent, and would be in your budget.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

How much are Sony ex81's going for these days? I have a pair and I find them ideal.

Advertisement