Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Canada under 35 prog - Qs

• 04-08-2007 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭

Hey -- just wondering if anyone went with USIT on the under 35 programme to canada -- I want to join the waiting list for visas and it says whilst you're on the waiting list you don't get charged the €379 fee and I was curious if they offer you a place are you automatically charged the fee even if you decide to decline?

any help would be much appreciated! :)

x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 modulus

i was just on the waiting list. started at 65 and got offered about 1 month later. you have a week to accept the offer and until you do they dont charge your card.

where you thinking of going? myself and my girlfriend are going to vancouver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 echoandree

i have a issue about visas i am a uk citizen and seeking a working visa to come to Canada.i have a Canadian fiancee and i am currently over in CAnada.
    I have talked to the immigration but they say that i have to get a offer b4 i get a job here??
    Can any of u's help me get on the right path to succeed
    ty

Advertisement