Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any ideas for my first tattoo

Options
  • 05-08-2007 3:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am currenlty working on my first tattoo. I generally know what it is i want i just seem to have hit a blank and cant seem find the last piece of the puzzle.

The tattoo itself will be a symetrical ambigram, (a word that reads the same upside down) but i cant find or think of a good enough word that deserves to be on my arm for the rest of my life.

Then the next problem is weather or not to have it on my left arm or the top of my back.

All suggestions welcome

Kind regards Matt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Damn this computer and its lack of paint, argh :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

http://www.55cards.com/ambigrams/

some cool ones ther!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Get Hardcore. Yeah, that'd be sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

what about your values?

like, some people value trust, loyalty, love, life... those words sum up their main priorities/principles in life... hardcore would be sweet too... some people find their star signs sum them up completely, get those...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Thinking about getting this done on my forearm...
    faith.jpg

• Advertisement

i like it. :)

the whole ambigram thing has kinda been ruined for me by dan brown though.

Could be worse, I could get this one! ;)

ILLUMINATIspinner.gif

Or this one (which I think is damn impressive)
    eafw02.jpg

:d

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Are those two supposed to be magic eye ones? Can't make out what they say...:confused:

first one is " illuminati "

other one is

earth
    airfire
    water

• Advertisement

It is the better of the two books though Narco, you have to admit!

yeah, tis. though i quite enjoyed the first half of the other book. once we knew the secret though and twas just a bull**** search/chase, i got bored.

Yeah, that big reveal should have been saved for later in the book...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dyin4atat

hey im 16 n wanting to get my first tattoo do you know anywhere i could get it done??

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭McFearless

dyin4atat wrote:
    hey im 16 n wanting to get my first tattoo do you know anywhere i could get it done??
    well anywhere that is good probably wont do a 16year old,cud give them a bad rep....

dyin4atat wrote:

Not what you're gonna want to hear, but seriously, wait till you're 18.
    It's something thats gonna be on your body for the rest of your life, where's the rush?
    Start looking through designs now, and pick out say 10 designs that you REALLY like, save them on your PC and forget about them for 6 months.
    Then go back to them and see if you like them as much, and delete the ones you dont.
    Narrow down what you REALLY REALLY want, and then get it done when you are 18.

Trust me, you'll probably like a load of designs that you will end up not liking as much, if at all. And because its something thats gonna be there for the rest of your life, its worth waiting for, and its worth being sure that its what you really want.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭McFearless

Not what you're gonna want to hear, but seriously, wait till you're 18.
    It's something thats gonna be on your body for the rest of your life, where's the rush?
    Start looking through designs now, and pick out say 10 designs that you REALLY like, save them on your PC and forget about them for 6 months.
    Then go back to them and see if you like them as much, and delete the ones you dont.
    Narrow down what you REALLY REALLY want, and then get it done when you are 18.

Trust me, you'll probably like a load of designs that you will end up not liking as much, if at all. And because its something thats gonna be there for the rest of your life, its worth waiting for, and its worth being sure that its what you really want.

damn sure,i would hate to have the tattoos that i liked when i was 16!!

Advertisement