Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Invasion DVD

• 05-08-2007 3:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭

Is there any DVD's available from the invasion era......Preferably like the monday night war....Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

ec18 wrote:
    Is there any DVD's available from the invasion era......Preferably like the monday night war....Any suggestions?

I don't understand what your looking for. The invasion era was I guess from April to November 2001. I vaguely remember Summerslam 2001 being good especially the Austin Angle match although I'd say thats only on video.

The invasion era entertained me in some ways but it was a disaster in that it could have been so much more. The WWE did not release anything specifically on that period as far as I know.

The Monday night war was like a 7 year period before that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

Sorry I meant was there a dvd available that concentrated more on the storyline and promos than just the PPV's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

ec18 wrote:
    Sorry I meant was there a dvd available that concentrated more on the storyline and promos than just the PPV's

Not fully. Unless someone is willing to do a comp of it, and quite frankly, the interest in that era is very slim due to the abortion the angle was.

Rise and Fall of ECW touches on it very briefly, concluding with Vince even admitting that it wasn't quite the success he'd hoped and didn't do the ECW brand any favours with it, although the intentions were good.

Story of Vince's life really :)
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

go onto ebay and pick up invasion,summerslam,no mercy,unforgiven, surivor series 2001, thatll pretty much cover the whole invasion angle from right after mania 17

Advertisement