Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clumping cat litter

Options
  • 05-08-2007 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi,

I just got one of the Littermaid automatic litter trays from a friend in the States. Does anybody know what the best clumping litter to use and where to get it?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Judge2112

I am sure each will have their own opinion, but I found that the best clumping litter is (also the most expensive...) Catsan. I have tried most common brands, and this is the clumpiest.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

world's best is supposed to be fantastc (but wasn't well liked by the felines in this house) :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

yeah I have tried worlds best and it does clump

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭schaffer

Thanks.
    Where can you buy World's Best?

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

You could try chick crumb, you can get it from any agri store.
    It is the exact same as Worlds best but an awful lot cheaper!
    It clumps too. You can flush it but be careful not to put too much down in the one go! It is also safe if it is eaten as it's pure crushed corn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

Breffni's & Argyle & Bainbrigde in Dundrum stock World's Best - further afield couldn't tell you I'm afraid..... keep meaning to try the chick crumb ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭schaffer

I had heard of chick crumb before but I could not find anywhere selling it anywhere near Dublin.
    Any ideas Themadhouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

http://www.redmills.ie/products.php?id=70

their link for stockists is not working but maybe if you e mail them they will tell you where in dublin you can get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

Hi - I just wanted to suggest husse cat litter (www.husse.ie) clumps brillaintly. It's €18 for 20 litres, but you have to spend €25 for free delivery, so I always order two at a time or when I have to buy food too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Lidl do a great one that clumps too and its cheap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement