Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are we back?

• 05-08-2007 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭

Any ideas when we're back?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

even thought im not going back, i still got that letter in the post during the summer and i saw some dates on it but it may have only to do with the repeats. Sure check it anyways n it might tell you when yeur back or else ring the college

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

12th of September is the start date for everyone (or at least all non-first years)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

At least thats what Kiith is telling his boss!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Actually, i'm saying its the 10th :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

reg for returning students is the 10th as kiith said!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,650 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Final version of the academic calendar is up on itcarlow.ie

what do you mean I have to register again? **** that....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Well it will be my fifth time registering (if i have too this year though dont see the point seeing as its same course!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 collegebear

the buddies are down for the 10th and the regs are down on the 12 (Wednesday).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,650 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Wait im getting rightfully confused:

Last year registering after i did some foreign student loophole so im treated as EU; all I needed was a Giro for 800 euros and then a smile.

Is that pretty much all thats happening so basically I just register again for my 2nd year and that takes place on the 12th (wednesday) correct? Am I missing anything? Any bits of paperwork or other dirty mess?

Advertisement