Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ammo Quantities

Options
  • 05-08-2007 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

I was just wondering what everyone's recommendation is for quantity of ammo to put down when applying for my shotgun cert (eventually). I'm leaning toward getting seriously back into clay shooting and eventually competing. Also does anybody know a good gunsmith that will bend stocks to fit the individual, and are there any shooting coaches in the Dublin area?
    Thanks All!
    chris

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Few friends I know got 1,000 without too much hassle, apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I put down 500 on the form but the licence came back with only 100. I am still trying to get it amended.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

I was just wondering what everyone's recommendation is for quantity of ammo to put down when applying for my shotgun cert (eventually). I'm leaning toward getting seriously back into clay shooting and eventually competing. Also does anybody know a good gunsmith that will bend stocks to fit the individual, and are there any shooting coaches in the Dublin area?
    Thanks All!
    chris

john conroy in portlaoise does mods on stock adjustments but you are better off talking to him first before any adjustment is made ,9/10 its gun mount not the gun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭yank_in_eire

Thanks lads!!

Advertisement