Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Karoo Farm Shop

• 05-08-2007 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi All am heading down to Rosslare for the next few days, and I heard about a "deadly" (according to my mates!!...like a mini Avoca) Farm shop/Coffee Shop in a place called Killinick (on main Rosslare road apparently). Does anybody know anything about it?
    Thanks

Comments

I've heard about it, and was there years ago when it just opened.
    Its on the Rosslare road, passed the Texaco shop in Killinick.

Meant to be pretty good - I was only there for the steam show so can't comment on the coffee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 three-suck

If you go into the Texaco station you can drive out the back of there car park and turn left.
    You'll miss the real turn for it. You'll see what i mean.

Its VERY expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Meister

:)Hi, I finally got down Wexford way again this weekend and popped into Karoo Farm Shop (thanks for all the directions - was actually very easy to find, you just turn into Killinick - sign-posted for village on N11, Rosslare road)
    Was really great, a fab find indeed! and well worth a visit. So many people had told me about it and I'm delighted I finally got there. Lovely deli/ speciality store packed with loads of Irish artisan delights (alot locally made). The cafe serves simple wholesome food (great ciabattas, homemade soup etc.) Actually I thought it was VERY GOOD value. Best coffee too - that Java republic stuff and proper tea in china cups. Very cosy and the atmosphere was relaxed and friendly.
    Will DEFINITELY be back soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Their profiteroles are a lovely if you're into desert. Love going here, sausage ciabata - yum!

Advertisement