Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool Televised matches??

• 05-08-2007 11:32pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

Can you any1 give me a list of which of Liverpools matches are going to televised? I'm nearly sure I saw a list like this somewhere in here before but I can't find it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭zing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

You're right, Aquos76 posted them before (up to the end of November). The Premier FA site does not take into account Setanta Ireland and their Saturday 3pm offerings.

August 2007
    11 Aug, 2007 Barclays Premiership Liverpool Vs Aston Villa 17.15 Setanta
    15 Aug, 2007 Barclays Premiership Liverpool Vs West Ham United 19.45 Postponed
    19 Aug, 2007 Barclays Premiership Liverpool Vs Chelsea 16.00 Sky Sports
    25 Aug, 2007 Barclays Premiership Liverpool Vs Sunderland 12.45 Sky Sports
    September 2007
    01 Sep, 2007 Barclays Premiership Liverpool Vs Derby County 15.00 Setanta Ire
    15 Sep, 2007 Barclays Premiership Liverpool Vs Portsmouth 12.45 Sky Sports
    22 Sep, 2007 Barclays Premiership Liverpool Vs Birmingham City 15.00 Setanta Ire
    29 Sep, 2007 Barclays Premiership Liverpool Vs Wigan Athletic 15.00 Setanta Ireland
    October 2007
    06 Oct, 2007 Barclays Premiership Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur 15.00Setanta Ireland
    20 Oct, 2007 Barclays Premiership Liverpool Vs Everton 12.45 Sky Sports
    28 Oct, 2007 Barclays Premiership Liverpool Vs Arsenal 16.00 Sky Sports
    November 2007

03 Nov, 2007 Barclays Premiership Liverpool Vs Blackburn Rovers 17.15 Setanta
    10 Nov, 2007 Barclays Premiership Liverpool Vs Fulham 17.15 Setanta
    24 Nov, 2007 Barclays Premiership Liverpool Vs Newcastle United 12.45 Sky Sports

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,081 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

With Setanta now i think it'll be mostly streams for me this year! Thank god for broadband! Are all Liverpool matches shown live on the Liverpool E-Season ticket? If so id be tempted by that..

~Rebel~ wrote:
    With Setanta now i think it'll be mostly streams for me this year! Thank god for broadband! Are all Liverpool matches shown live on the Liverpool E-Season ticket? If so id be tempted by that..
    Afraid not. They only have live friendlies. A bit like the Liverpool TV channel when it starts up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Shamrok wrote:
    A bit like the Liverpool TV channel when it starts up
    Is this station not going to show all competitive matches live?

• Advertisement

clown bag wrote:
    No, it has not the rights to show competitive matches live. It will show them in full a day or so later but not live. It's the same with Chelsea's, Celtic's, ManU's or Rangers' TV channels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

ah nuts :(

I thought I read somewhere that they were showing all games. I assumed they would be live. Looks like another season of broadband streaming and frequenting pubs with foreign satellite stations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

clown bag wrote:

Since when did any club do that? Do you not know how much Sky and Setanta payed for live rights?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Shamrok wrote:
    October 2007
    06 Oct, 2007 Barclays Premiership Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur 15.00Setanta Ireland

Definitely not, that fixture is now on 7th October because Spurs play in the Uefa Cup the preceding Thursday.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 933 ✭✭✭dardoz

are setanta and setanta ireland 2 different channels? I think NTL only has Setanta Ireland now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

NTL has all the Setanta channels. Only Setanta Ireland is included in the basic package. You must pay extra for the others.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 933 ✭✭✭dardoz

ah grand. I just checked. I have loads of Setanta channels. Although... the Setanta games arent live. Gonna be tough to aovid checking the scores before that.

Or... at least I would know if it was a good game or not before I decide whether to watch it or not on setanta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

Is there anywhere I can find out what games are being shown on Setanta Ireland? Their own website is junk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

dardoz wrote:
    ah grand. I just checked. I have loads of Setanta channels. Although... the Setanta games arent live. Gonna be tough to aovid checking the scores before that.

Ehhh, the games one Setanta will be live.

They have the Saturday evening and Monday night games on Setanta 1, plus a number of 3pm games on a Saturday on Setanta Ireland.

Definitely not, that fixture is now on 7th October because Spurs play in the Uefa Cup the preceding Thursday.
    Sound, I'm just reposting a post mate. Don't shoot the messenger!

Advertisement