Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"garden of eden"sex health ad on RTE

• 05-08-2007 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

In the sex health ad on RTE ( The one with the Garden of Eden song) where they show places where people have sex does anyone know why they removed the shot of the toilet as a place where "it" happens? Did someone object?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Did they? Can't say i've ever noticed... Annoying ad though, stoopid song..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

that ad just makes me laugh:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

And lets face it, not having condoms is not the cause of the majority of unwanted pregnancies, being too bladdered to even remember to use one, let alone put it on right is the cause of most unwanted pregnancies.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

I like the 1970's hotel room. .. As for the being drunk thing.. have you seen the "know which one is too many.." or something like that?

There is a scence in that where the girl is getting banged in a jacks.. by a real ''unpleasent' looking guy.. but it's only on it sometimes.. and it's in a bathroom.. maybe there are two versions, one normal.. and one late night version .. please tell me I am not just super-imposing my own idea's of what would happen the girl once she's pissed..

TK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

"You've 150 million chances of getting pregnant each time you have unprotected sex"

This ad came on TV one night and after that line a (male) friend of mine pipes up - "Well I don't!" :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

is the one with the toilet not the "if you think condoms are inconvenient..............try gonorea"????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭tensecyclist

farohar wrote:
    And lets face it, not having condoms is not the cause of the majority of unwanted pregnancies, being too bladdered to even remember to use one, let alone put it on right is the cause of most unwanted pregnancies.:D

Hmmm..in that case they should be taught how to properly put it right.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Hmmm..in that case they should be taught how to properly put it right.:D
    But they have to be taught when drunk otherwise it's like comparing oranges and apples. If you ever saw that Sky One show "When Sex Goes Wrong" there was one guy who was so drunk he tried having sex with a girl while she still had her tights on and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't go in.

Advertisement