Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go?

Options
  • 06-08-2007 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

Hi guys and gals!

I'm a long time reader on these forums and am planning to get quite a bit of tattoo work done hopefully asap. I currently have 3 tattoos but the problem is that although I'm a native of Dublin I've never gotten tattooed over here before.

So... I was wondering if you guys could give some recommendations on where/who to go to in Dublin to get some rather detailed black ink work done. These are 2 of the designs I'll be getting done. (anime fans might recognise these ;))

This one will be going on my forearm at my wrist backwards from the arrow parts.
    scararray8pointgy2.th.jpg

The dog/animal around the outside wont be included when I get it done. This tatt will probably go on my leg but undecided for now.
    fmatattoocompletebysmotih5.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I would recommend the guy that did my tattoo, Mariusz in Snakebite.

Also for blackwork, the ones I've seen recommended most are Art Tattoo in Temple Bar and Stigmata Tau in Swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

FMA FTW! Now all you need is automail. lol :p
    Hope they turn out well for you.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

I would recommend the guy that did my tattoo, Mariusz in Snakebite.

Also for blackwork, the ones I've seen recommended most are Art Tattoo in Temple Bar and Stigmata Tau in Swords.

Do you have a pic?
    farohar wrote:
    FMA FTW! Now all you need is automail. lol
    Hope they turn out well for you.

Cheers man :D

Advertisement