Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

centrepin reels

Options
  • 06-08-2007 2:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Anyone know where I can get a good quality Centrepin reel? I live in USA so limited to mailorder, dont wish to give a super large amount either but willing to give the decent amount for a good reel. and would a CP reel go good with my FOX barbel rod (12ft) as I cant get decent european rods here other than the odd carp rod which are too heavy for this type of fishing I will be doing.
    Although there are some very good US made Carp rods out there now as the market is demanding it now but like some of the better Euro models they are quite expensive. Center pinning is also gaining popularity especially in the Northwest and western Canada especially for trout and salmon/ steelhead and even for carp in some places.

Comments

Advertisement