Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two Become One...

Options
  • 06-08-2007 3:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

Big Brother asked the twins today whether they would like to continue playing the game as two different players or as one player.
    Obviously, the twins said they'd play together, which now means they'll nominate together, be evicted together or win together.
    However, there was a twist and it was revealed that they'll face the public vote this week no matter what, as one person.
    Hmmm, interesting.
    I wonder who they'll be up against? Can we afford to lose both twins this friday? Is this really a good idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Cant see the twins leaving anytime soon. I reckon this week they will up against Carole and she will definately be out the door. If you look at the BB forum on digital spy they absolutely hate her there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

And now suddenly one of the twins is off canoodling with yer man Brian!

What convenient timing!
    I'm sure it's true love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

In fairness to Amanda, it was Brian that initiated all of that.

Advertisement