Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's gonna win it?

Options
  • 06-08-2007 3:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, so we're down to the final 10. Hopefully no more housemates wil enter and it' doubtful that any will, so it's time for a whose gonna win it poll?

Whose gonna win it? 117 votes

Amanda and Sam
    0% 0 votes
    Amy
    43% 51 votes
    Brian
    0% 0 votes
    Carole
    35% 42 votes
    Gerry
    3% 4 votes
    Jonty
    1% 2 votes
    Kara-Louise
    0% 1 vote
    Liam
    1% 2 votes
    Tracey
    9% 11 votes
    Ziggy
    3% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

It's a tough question to answer. I think everyone left in the house (with the exception of Kara-Louise) is entertaining and I like all of them.
    I think it will come down to Brian or Liam winning it, but I think it will be very close between the two of them. I'm not even sure which of them I want to win it. One day I might be leaning towards Brian and the next day leaning towards Liam, but because Liam already one some money, I'm gonna vote for Brian in this poll, whether my opinion will be the same in 4 weeks time, who knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,847 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I'd like to see Carole win. She was my favourite from day one and just seems herself. Liam and Brian are my second and third respectively.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

gewayyyyy you answered your own question, lmao

Brian is too obvious, Tracey is sneaking up, avioided 4 evictions and is becoming a bit of a public fav.........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I hope the twins win it.. now that they are been treated as one person for voting and nomination purposes it could happen.

Liam is a bully..

Carole is a control freak hag... has to go this week. The way she behaved last night just cos the girls dared to cook dinner was appalling

Brian is the biggest game player in there. His whole "im stupid" act wont last much longer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I like Tracey. I have from the start.

Carole is starting to show her true colours.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Zippy should win it. Fair enough the guys a total player who only hooked up with Donald Duck there to boost his profile, but it amuses me how public have made him public enemy #1 when there's much worse people in there (like Brian and Carole) pulling the wool over the publics eyes on a nightly basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Got to be Brian. As far as I'm concerned he's the only entertaining one in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

spurious wrote:
    Carole is starting to show her true colours.
    :eek: Don't her cuffs match her collar?????

It's a tough question to answer. I think everyone left in the house (with the exception of Kara-Louise) is entertaining and I like all of them.
    I think it will come down to Brian or Liam winning it, but I think it will be very close between the two of them. I'm not even sure which of them I want to win it. One day I might be leaning towards Brian and the next day leaning towards Liam, but because Liam already one some money, I'm gonna vote for Brian in this poll, whether my opinion will be the same in 4 weeks time, who knows?
    *salutes* I think you've a point there Captain. I'd like Liam to win but if it's a choice between him and Brian, and as Liam already has 100k, I think the more will vote for Brian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

My vote is for the twins now... Brian is no way that stupid, and Liam has started being really arrogant.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Very interesting the way Liam has so little support in this pole. I don't think it's necessarily the same as a telephone voting country-wide population would be, but very interesting all the same.

What the general UK public think and what we think Dyflin are entirely different. For example, according to the order of elimination lists we all made last week, we wanted Kara out before Amy. Alas, this is not what happened. I think the general concensus here is that although we like Liam, he already one the money so therefore Brian or the Twins have gotten our votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Reckon it's between Brian and Liam

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

If Liam hadn't won the £100,000.00 I'd say him, but I'll go for Brian as he's my second favorite :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

I hope the twins win.. Think they defo made the right decision to be treated as one person as there is no way one of them on their own would have one it, too difficult for people to choose which one..
    Otherwise probably Liam, or maybe even Tracey, she's starting to come out of her shell a lot lately.
    Hope Brian doesn't win, he is getting so irritating. Can't abide the way he is around Amanda, really freaks me out..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

the twins i hope.

or gerry

Brian = obnoxious fool
    Liam= won money
    Tracey = sketchy
    Carole= most horrible BB housemate ever (yes worse then charley-but not by much)
    Ziggy = to arrogant
    Jonty = entered game to late
    Kara = as above, and a moany minnie

Amy = evicted

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Those two retarded twins.

Shame tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

I'd like Ziggy to win, but I reckon the twins will.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

I voted Brian a few weeks ago, but Now i've totally changed my mine, he's palying a game, he's a total fool, He plays up to the cameras... its so obvious. The Twins to win... because they kept it real. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Brian is a joke! No one is THAT stupid, he's playing a very clever game.

• Advertisement

I was going for Liam, but now I think I'd like to see Jonty win it...what a character :D

I voted for Jonty!!!! I'm so annoyed with those muppets over in C4 forums calling him all sorts and I'm sick of Liam treating him like an outsider.

I doubt he's going to win, but even if he finishes higher than Liam that would be good enough for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 shell007

I dont know who will win it, its between sam amanda and brian for me! I dont really want ziggy or carol to win because they dont deserve it, liam already won and jonty:S! lets all vote for sam and amanda!

Well if our Elimination Game is anythin to go by, it's between Brian and Emily. LoL. Emily should still be in it...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Twins to win. They're psychopathic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Liam or Brian. The twins will always be happy so they need not win! But in the end I think they are all winners in there own right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

I think the twins will win but I hope they don't. People are fascinated with them and think they're cute and have no bad qualities because they've managed to ignore the rows going on around them. People say they've kept it real but have they really? They constantly prance around as if they're 14, singing and acting as cute as they can and no-one could be that oblivious to agro going on around them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Well done Brian!

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Was sure 'Samanda' would win! Good man Brian!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

it stinks of a fix, he was 7/2 this morning. dont get me wrong im in no way racist but i think channel 4/endemol wanted a black winner to counter-act the 'emily effect'

Advertisement