Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone PAYG and gmail app

• 06-08-2007 8:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭

Are there any known issues with Gmail app on Vodafone PAYG?
    I've downloaded and installed the application without any problems, but when I type in user and password it just displays "Loading..." and that's it :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭nazoil

hosi wrote:
    Are there any known issues with Gmail app on Vodafone PAYG?
    I've downloaded and installed the application without any problems, but when I type in user and password it just displays "Loading..." and that's it :confused:

There are certificate issues with gmail. What phone are you using and has the problem only started since a firmware change? Also ensure the date and time is set correctly on phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭hosi

The phone is N6300. I didn't change firmware. What is also interesting I can go to google.com via standard browser, but I can't connect to any site via preinstalled Opera :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭nazoil

Your pay as you go account should be enabled to use isp.vodafone.ie and you need to configure your phone for java applications to use isp.vodafone.ie
    You may need to configure your phone to use the isp.vodafone.ie access point.
    Are you not getting message like "subscribe to data packet" or "gprs connection not available"

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=106942

Advertisement