Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possibly over protective ban.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I banned you hagar, and I explained to you why you were banned in the Private Message I sent you this morning.

That is all I have to say on the matter until August 13th.l

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I dont know and I dont even care if Hagar was banned or not. Thats between him and the forum mods but one thing I do see in this thread is the fact that a another user, jbkenn, posted personal abuse and invited a ban but it was ignored by the mods.

If I was in Hagars shoes I would have reacted to that comment seeing as there was no moderation of the offending post/comment. Its poor form for the forum mod to ban that user just now for what appears to be a delayed reaction brought about with this thread.

Anyway Im off to see Finn Harps stuff Celtic in a couple of hours - just thought Id make ye all jealous not to be living in the northwest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

muffler wrote:
    - just thought Id make ye all jealous not to be living in the northwest :D
    Can you fly direct to Heathrow from there?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

esel wrote:
    Can you fly direct to Heathrow from there?
    Sure can. From City of Derry airport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Can some one up above not just make boston and 6th mods? Bar the cat etc pictures Feedback might be more readable?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Can some one up above not just make boston and 6th mods? Bar the cat etc pictures Feedback might be more readable?

LoLerCake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Boston wrote:
    LoLerCake.

It is so boring though LolOercake aside. it is like reading Rozie reformed.

Rozie for mod!

Lolerbuns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

I banned you hagar, and I explained to you why you were banned in the Private Message I sent you this morning.

That is all I have to say on the matter until August 13th.l
    That's the spirit. Never admit you may be wrong. What difference will August 13th make to anything? The ban will be irrelevant then, so discussing the matter then would be fruitless.

This is feedback - it's where these kind of decisions are supposed to be discussed. You should be expected to justify your position here, as your decision as Mod is in question here. Why would you not? Unless you have an inherent problem with the idea of the Feedback forum (which you don't appear to as you posted here), then why wouldn't you contribute to the thread?

Burying your head in the sand, hiding behind a PM and refusing to discuss it is hardly fair (let alone mature).

Personally, I disagree with your ban (though it's arguable) and I think your attitude on here stinks even more. Why post in Feedback if you have no intention of giving any?:confused:

Advertisement