Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to sell second hand furniture?

Options
  • 06-08-2007 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Does anybody know a place in Cork or surrounds that will buy second hand furniture. I have a set of bedroom furniture in good condition that I want to sell, but I would prefer to sell it to a shop than advertise it on the paper. Any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 hogeybear

why don't you try a country market maybe? Carrigaline has one on wednesday mornings and i think crosshaven has one too. they are always selling that stuff there. ??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Noel Fitz used to have a shop on Georges Quay but sadly its long gone. Another one is del Boyz at the top of Shandon Street.

Try the buy&sell, echo pink pages and also adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

stick in on adverts.ie
    also there is a place at the back of cash and carry kitchens at the cobh cross branch, they have second hand stuff there for sale as well, you could try them

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Pink pages in the Evening Echo is your best bet.

Advertisement