Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Grotbags out

Options
  • 06-08-2007 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

I really hope that Carole goes this week. She is sucking the life out of the BB House.. She is so controlling and manipulative. I thought she was going to explode last night when she came back from her task to find that Kara Louise and the other girls had cooked dinner. She went into a big sulk... She really has serious control freak issues

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

She's an absolute horror, I don't understand why she's so popular. I hope she goes too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

shes not poplular, shes anasty little witch,
    a perv! a windbag! a monster!

she chased naked brian, and is inappropiate with all the guys and nasty to the girls, even though she is meant to be a "mother"

dirty nasty 2 faced...

I *really* don't like her!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I couldn't believe her last night, dancing around Jiggy or whatever his name is, trying to look seductive.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

she does all the cooking for them and she's like the mammy of the house,

LMFAO at grotbags, sorry but that's my new one from now on

Advertisement