Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

suit for a wedding

• 06-08-2007 10:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

mates wedding in about two weeks

need to pick up something wear fairly quickly.

besides louis copland any recomend anywhere got 600-800 budget

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

come on folks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

must be a good mate if you are gonna fork out 800 on his behalf

MooseJam wrote:
    must be a good mate if you are gonna fork out 800 on his behalf

that's just as far as i'll go the suit doesn't have to be in around 600-800

just looking for something a bit "trendy" rather than a boring aul suit, I asummed i'd have to up the budget to get something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Shazam69

Try Bartoni in Dundrum Shopping Centre, very good selection of mens suits which are fitted/trendy etc.. You'll be looking at €450ish but its money well spent. Ask for the owner Graham, he is a good man and will look after you.:)

Shazam69 wrote:
    Try Bartoni in Dundrum Shopping Centre, very good selection of mens suits which are fitted/trendy etc.. You'll be looking at €450ish but its money well spent. Ask for the owner Graham, he is a good man and will look after you.:)

ended up here yesterday, cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Deflector

So, how did it go? What did you get?

Pictures please! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭Wisesmurf

I was in a simular position for a mates wedding a few weeks ago.

500 was my max, wanted a stylish young persons suit (actually started a thread which i cant find) that made me look the ****. Basically is was the first in my circle of friends to get married and i wanted to look better than my mates.

Bought a Ted Baker suit in house of fraiser for abt 460 and it is sexy!
    I can't wait to get it on again.

Anyone got a spare invite to a wedding?!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

Kennedy & Mc Sharry on nassau street is supposed to be good, or maybe magees? I think that's on Wicklow street.

*edit* sorry just saw there that you've already got one, let us know how it looks!

Advertisement