Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what to do on a bank holiday monday?

• 06-08-2007 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

any suggestions? what's everyone else up to? i want to do something different today to actually make the day count.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'll be here all day.
    Try the veal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I went to work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

im going to the gym then going into the dublin city centre probably,but seeming as how busy its going to be ill probably be leaving that,go to the park maybe :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭Redrocket

I went to work too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmoney

plenty to do..... go outside while its good (well in dublin anyway)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

i felt the exact same as you OP, so my girlfriend and i are going to glendalough for the laugh!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Dunno, might wash the car.

Have promised the kids a trip to the grandparents, so that'll take up an afternoon.

If I get the chance I might go view a dog, I'm on a search for a Staffordshire Bull Terrier puppy and one looks promising.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

I'm off salmon fishing. Now if only that damned sun would go away, I might actually catch one...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Lunch in Connemara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

millymolly wrote:
    any suggestions? what's everyone else up to? i want to do something different today to actually make the day count.
    I see you're in Meath. How about Loughcrew Gardens, it's near Oldcastle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I work overtime and get paid €40 per hour.

Nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

No plans. I spent Saturday and Sunday in Croke Park, so I'll not be going far today. There will be a lot of online time.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm recovering.

I'm going for a spin on me motorbike.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I have a bass lesson :)

Thats not for a few hours so I'm just lyin' round on the couch. :p

I'm going to watch Critters 2.

There's a rather scary yellow ball on the sky above my house, I think it's out toget me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 millymolly

so im still sitting in watching tv, took some cool photos earlier. not much to do around here especially when u dont know if its gonna rain or not, and as im typing this i just heard thunder!! the storm might entertain me for a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Going shooting now in a minute, doing a bit of quadding then, then some pro evo. Sweet.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i'm also in work

sounds like the ultimate guy day kev

• Advertisement

millymolly wrote:
    sounds like the ultimate guy day kev

Yeah pretty much :D .Gonna play me some poker later too just to beef it up some more. Did you find something to do?

nope and now its kinda miserable out. suppose i could try to organise my wardrobe, not fun tho.

millymolly wrote:
    nope and now its kinda miserable out. suppose i could try to organise my wardrobe, not fun tho.

Oooh you're a wild one aren't you!!

I see your in meath. A mate of mine is out cutting silage around Navan today, Ill give him a bell to see if he can collect you, have a guy day for yourself!

Drinking cans of cider driving around a field in a tractor, bliss.

o yea tractors and such, let me get my designer wellies , oh wait thankfully i dont own any!!!!

Alternatively another mate of mine is on a rugby club session around dunboyne. Can't accuse me of not trying anyways!

On a lighter note i'm off to shoot stuff and tear up the environment on the quad.

enjoy, sounds fun, thanks for the suggestions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

Spent part of the morning watching The Usual Suspects again, i'm gonna go watch Home Alone in a few minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

im watching the shield :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I was working and now I'm putting off writing two 2,000 word repeat essays. Oh god, I hate anthropology.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

I finished my 12 hour shift in work at 8am this morning, went to bed, got up at half three to torrential rain. Lazin' round the place now, might go for a pint with the ould lad tonight.

Nuthin' fancy! :)

Advertisement