Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Three - roaming on 3pay, what countries?

• 06-08-2007 11:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

It seems as if alot of European countries are missing from the 3pay roaming list on their web site. Am going to Scandinavia in a couple of weeks' time and would just like to know if it will roam there on Three in DK and SE.

Their customer care is not open today, so am asking here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Customer care not open? there always open.

Anyway are you saying that there are countries missing from www.threelikehome.ie because im fairly sure thats the full list

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

flodis79 wrote:
    It seems as if alot of European countries are missing from the 3pay roaming list on their web site. Am going to Scandinavia in a couple of weeks' time and would just like to know if it will roam there on Three in DK and SE.

Their customer care is not open today, so am asking here.
    I have a mate in Sweden who's with 3 so you should be able to connect there. That's stockholm, I'm gathering if you're going to be in Copenhagen that you will be taking the train to Malmo, can't speak for there but it's logical to assume that if 3 have a network in stockholm they should have one in Malmo too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

1huge1 wrote:
    Customer care not open? there always open.

Anyway are you saying that there are countries missing from www.threelikehome.ie because im fairly sure thats the full list

sorry I meant the boldchat, which wasnt open. Will call them on 333 now.
    That website didnt load.

tallus: Is your friend in Sweden on 3pay?
    Yes, they have Three networks in both SE and DK, so should be fine, asked them about 3 like home in those countries, but not introduced yet, and couldnt find the "normal" roaming prices for these countries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Ahh I see.... bit of a stick wicket then... I suggest the boldchat thing as 1huge1 has also suggested :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Actually I didnt mention the boldchat but thanks for the recognition all the same tallus, though I was going to recommend it when I typed that message this morning but found the website was down.

I have found little difference in the level of help when calling 333 or using boldchat it just depends if your at a computer or not really.

Oh and you dont have to worry about the accent

• Advertisement

1huge1 wrote:
    Actually I didnt mention the boldchat but thanks for the recognition all the same tallus, though I was going to recommend it when I typed that message this morning but found the website was down.

I have found little difference in the level of help when calling 333 or using boldchat it just depends if your at a computer or not really.

Oh and you dont have to worry about the accent

The big difference between boldchat and 333 is that the chat cannot answer details related to your account, only the phone support can do that.

flodis79 wrote:
    sorry I meant the boldchat, which wasnt open. Will call them on 333 now.
    That website didnt load.

tallus: Is your friend in Sweden on 3pay?
    Yes, they have Three networks in both SE and DK, so should be fine, asked them about 3 like home in those countries, but not introduced yet, and couldnt find the "normal" roaming prices for these countries.

tallus, maybe you didnt see this question: Is your friend in Sweden using 3pay? Would be interesting to know whether s/he can use Planet 3 and other data services there?

Advertisement