Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not getting notification of replies to threads

Options
  • 06-08-2007 11:51am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As of yestreday for some reason I am not getting notifications to replies to my subscribed threads. I have checked the settings in options and that I am subscribed to the threads, but still none.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Still none! I have not changed anything?

What can I do to test this?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

This is driving me nuts!

I even tried to change my email addresss - I went into the option where it says "Email and password options" - I can change password but there is nowhere where I can change my email address!

Can someone Please Help me!
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

It is a side effect of being banned from adverts. When your ban from adverts is up then your notifications will start working again.

Ahhhhhhhhh.... that makes sense... thanks

Advertisement