Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"subbed" drop down menu gone?

Options
  • 06-08-2007 11:53am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

At the top, the navigation bar that lists the various catagories, I used to have one that said "Subbed " that listed all the forums I was subscribed to so I can jump quickly to them. This is now gone.

Was this a decision to remove it for some reason? Can we have it back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Just the subbed dropdown? Is every other category dropdown working as the subbed appears for me.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Actually the mouseover dropdowns are gone, it just says:

boards.ie · Arts · Biz · Edu · Games · Hosted · Music · Rec · Region · Sci · Soc · Sports · Tech · Sys

You have to click on each one.

That could be that your javascript is not enabled on your browser.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

It's the same in firefox and IE at home and in work....

I think I one time I canged the skin - but it was weeks ago. Could it be this? How do I get back to it with no dropdowns?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

UserCP->Edit Options and change Forum skins is down at the bottom of the page there.

• Advertisement

Which skin?

Nope, nothing wrong there... Its set to forum default

This is a screenshot of what it looks like. Hovering over the link makes it red but no dropdown. Why is this?
    boards.JPG
    Any ideas?

Very strange, you are missing a couple of links on your other menu too, between calendar and quick links you should have 'new posts' and 'search'.

The only thing I can see that is different about your account is the fact that you are banned from adverts section:
    Redshift 28-07-2007 31 Days 28-08-2007, ~12:00 18 Days, 21 hours "Selling tickets is Prohibited"
    Banned by Redshift for 31 days for selling tickets.

That's maybe the reason.

Yup, that was it! Its back working now as bad was lifted.

Advertisement