Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pigeon Boffins.....

Options
  • 06-08-2007 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭

I got a heap of feathered friends coming for some food and attention on the roof-top of my workplace.

Lovely creatures , and not "Rats with Wings" .

Anyway,... I've been givin' em the proper bird food, and the odd biscuit/bread.
    They are proper beefed up, and word has caught on. I know the other birds around stephens gren are looking at how fat they are and following them "home".
    It now means that there are up to 100 birds dashing over every time i go for my "smoke-break" on the roof.

My problem is, they seem to be itching and pecking like mad, and i know its from lice.

Is there anything i can give them to make their lives more comfortable?... I cant manage to catch any, so it needs to be in food form !!

please help,.... Everybody loves a pigeon.

Advertisement