Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Karaoke?

Options
  • 06-08-2007 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Myself and a group of friends are looking to head into town tonight to a bar that does karaoke. Have looked into Ukiyo (Japanese place on Exchequer St) but decided against it as there are only booths, karaoke singers can't hop up on a stage and get the crowd going.

Any boardsters know of reasonably priced places that do karaoke on a Monday? Myself and friends are aged from 19 to 23. Please take our youth into consideration!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Myself and a group of friends are looking to head into town tonight to a bar that does karaoke. Have looked into Ukiyo (Japanese place on Exchequer St) but decided against it as there are only booths, karaoke singers can't hop up on a stage and get the crowd going.

Any boardsters know of reasonably priced places that do karaoke on a Monday? Myself and friends are aged from 19 to 23. Please take our youth into consideration!!

bit of a hole but Frazers O Connell st

Advertisement