Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What kind of wrestling booker are you?

• 06-08-2007 2:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

Take the one minute test here: http://www.talkpw.com/wrestlescale

Just a bit of fun but heres what I got:

-4.jpg

You are slightly traditional in your wrestling beliefs. You mildly accept the idea of sports-entertainment but believe that wrestling is still a sport and must have some legitimacy.

Most similar booker: Jim Cornette
    Most similar promotion: ROH 2007

You can copy and paste your results and the coding needed for it at the bottom of the results page.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

-3.jpg
    You are slightly traditional in your wrestling beliefs. You mildly accept the idea of sports-entertainment but believe that wrestling is still a sport and must have some legitimacy.
    Most similar booker: Paul Heyman
    Most similar promotion: WCW 1993

Probably would have got the same score as Vince had I chosen the four horsemen over the NWO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

1.jpg
    You are central in your beliefs about wrestling. You accept the idea of both old-school and sports entertainment but you are not extreme in either way. You believe that angles and matches are equally important to create a good wrestling product.

Most similar promotion: TNA 2005

Right, so it's telling me i have Heymans mind, but Vince Russo's booking power?
    Now i'm really f*cking confused!

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

I got the same as Vince

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

-1.jpg

You are central in your beliefs about wrestling. You accept the idea of both old-school and sports entertainment but you are not extreme in either way. You believe that angles and matches are equally important to create a good wrestling product.

Most similar promotion: ECW 1996

That result is not at all suprising, ECW in 1996 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

EdK wrote:
    I got the same as Vince

Here too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

[IMG][/img]0.jpg

paul heyman and tna 2002 for me

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Wrestlescale - Results

0.jpg

Most similar promotion: TNA 2002

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

I got minus 6 with:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I'm a bit worried

You are a moderate believer in sports-entertainment. You reject the idea of old-school wrestling but believe that wrestling ability still has a part to play in character development. However you also know that charisma must always take priority.

Most similar booker: Vince McMahon
    Most similar promotion: WWE 2007

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Wrestlescale - Results
    -6.jpg
    You are a moderate wrestling traditionalist. You reject the idea of sports-entertainment but you believe that charisma still has a part to play in character development. However you also know that wrestling ability must always take priority.

Doesn't surprise me too much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Wrestlescale - Results

-8.jpg

You are a moderate wrestling traditionalist. You reject the idea of sports-entertainment but you believe that charisma still has a part to play in character development. However you also know that wrestling ability must always take priority.

Most similar promotion: ROH 2005

That sounds about right :)

Bubs101 wrote:
    I'm a bit worried

You are a moderate believer in sports-entertainment. You reject the idea of old-school wrestling but believe that wrestling ability still has a part to play in character development. However you also know that charisma must always take priority.

Most similar booker: Vince McMahon
    Most similar promotion: WWE 2007

I wouldn't be too worried, You may stand a chance of getting employed by WWE which will most likely still be going in another 25 years time, I doubt TNA and ROH will have that assurance, ESPECIALLY TNA if they lose their backer! :)

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

b]Wrestlescale - Results[/b]

0.jpg

Interesting enough... although a lot of the questions would depend on what promotion you are considering... For instance if you were booking ROH obviously the live crowd would be most important but for TNA it would be TV viewers that matter most. Good bit of fun though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

Wrestlescale - Results

5.jpg

You are slightly modern in your views about wrestling. You still have some traditional beliefs but you believe that the business must be more entertainment-based and must move away from the old and into the new.

Most similar booker: Eric Bischoff
    Most similar promotion: WCW 1996

TNA 2002 Seems very popular

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Wrestlescale - Results
    -2.jpg

Is that a good thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Wrestlescale - Results

-3.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,343 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

+3

You are slightly modern in your views about wrestling. You still have some traditional beliefs but you believe that the business must be more entertainment-based and must move away from the old and into the new.

Most similar promotion: WWF 1996

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Wrestlescale - Results

-3.jpg

emot-fry.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Wrestlescale - Results

-1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

Wrestlescale - Results
    0.jpg

Right smack bang in the middle, happy enough about that.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

Most similar booker Eric Bischoff
    Most similar promotionWWF 1996

I feel dirty , i hate eric bischoff ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Wrestlescale - Results

2.jpg

Most similar promotion: ECW 1998

Kinda expected something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭AirDemon

Wrestlescale - Results
    1.jpg

You are central in your beliefs about wrestling. You accept the idea of both old-school and sports entertainment but are not extreme in either way. You believe that angles and matches are equally important to create a good wrestling product.

Most similar promotion: TNA 2005

Seems like most people think like Heyman. Not too bad I guess. TNA was good in 2005 I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 LivingDead

Wrestlescale - Results

-5.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

Most similar promotion: TNA 2007

have to say that i hate TNA in 2007 so thats a bit odd,i am a fan of Bischoff though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭vorbis

Wrestlescale - Results
    -1.jpg

What I think, I tend to be moderate about most issues!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Wrestlescale - Results
    2.jpg

Looks like me and Minto need to be brought over to the Sci-Fi network pronto. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

rossie1977 wrote:
    -1.jpg

That result is not at all suprising, ECW in 1996 :D

Same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

-4.jpg

Wrestlescale - Results
    2.jpg

Looks like me and Minto need to be brought over to the Sci-Fi network pronto. :cool:

So that the brand/promotion can go bust in less than three years later! ;)
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

So that the brand/promotion can go bust in less than three years later! ;)
    VR!

I'll just blame Minto. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Hold on! Hold on!

It wasn't (or won't be) MY fault, lol!

Minto wrote:
    Hold on! Hold on!

It wasn't (or won't be) MY fault, lol!

You can both horribly manage the promotion, pay your workers with bouncing cheques, not provide visas for workers and accept cheques from your competition and do occasional talent exchanges.

And then when it all blows up, you guys can always blame Vinny Mac, everyone else does ;)

VR!

Advertisement