Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Footballs?

• 06-08-2007 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

OK people, Boardeaux are coming to the end of our Summer season, and gearing up for the Winter Season, starting at the end of September.

I need to get some new footballs for the team. What are the best ones? I'm not looking for some hundred euro thing that's used in the world cup here. We play on Astro, so I'm looking to get around five or six decent quality leather balls, that won't balloons.

All suggestions welcome, and thanks to all who reply.

Incidentally, if you think you might be interested in signing up, have a gander here :

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055125616

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

65 views and no one can recommend a football?

Come on lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

Mitre all the way seansouth, i think you can still get fairly cheap version of the Delta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

mitre all the way id agree mate. mitre delta size 5 - €50 - sorted.

lovely weight, lovely on the bounce, and when you strike it, it zips off your foot with perfection.

If you can find one to buy, youre doing well :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Jako do fairly some nice footballs that are around the €40 mark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Hmmm got one of the funky green coloured Nike balls in Champ Sports last week for €18. Most playing thought it was bordering on the perfect balls, i.e. perfect weight etc. We go through a ball every few weeks and someone is always complaining.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭odonnell

is that the ronaldhino one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

I play with the Mitre balls with my work crowd. They are the Delta brand as far as i know.

Nice weight (not too heavy, not too light... just right :-)
    They hold their shape well (some cheap balls are fecked after a week)
    good price - around 40 euro i think..

Advertisement