Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving schools

• 06-08-2007 10:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

Anyone which are the better driving schools/instructers in waterford?? I would prefer to have one that adheres to some sort of formal qualification, because as far as i know you only need to have a standard drivers licence to set up a school/be a driving instructer.All oppinions and suggestions are appreciated.

Cheers
    Chris.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,258 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

i got lessons recently from driver training ireland, they have qualified instructors and i found them fairly good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Cool , thanks for that I will take note of them .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Only saw this now, for the run up to my test I used Passmasters found them to be very good. Father / Brother have also used them without complaint.

I have no contact number for them but it should be easy enough to find - they usually pick up / drop off outside McDonalds on the cork road.

Oh, and they dont mind using Driving School car/your own car either.

Completely unsure as to their qualifications though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Well they sound like a good option too then. I will defo check them out too then. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Floyd Soul

I couldn't recommend Barry from Waterford Driving Academy highly enough. Their office is 051 858010

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭floyd333

Floyd Soul wrote:
    I couldn't recommend Barry from Waterford Driving Academy highly enough. Their office is 051 858010

Barry is the man. Everyone I know who went to him passed their test. He's a top bloke as well.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Kieran Kennedy is also top notch

Kennedy Kieran Driving School
    (051)878971 Brass Cock Ballinakill

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Or I guess you could look here to find more

http://www.lireland.ie/waterford/driving-schools-waterford.php

Advertisement