Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season Ticket Update

Options
  • 06-08-2007 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

As reported on Friday, all Season Ticket books and One Hotspur packs were collected by Royal Mail at the end of last week and final deliveries should be arriving with supporters today and tomorrow - a full week before they are required for our match with Everton.
    from the official site:

As reported on Friday, all Season Ticket books and One Hotspur packs were collected by Royal Mail at the end of last week and final deliveries should be arriving with supporters today and tomorrow - a full week before they are required for our match with Everton.

For those supporters who elected to collect their season ticket books directly from the Club, these are available for collection at our Paxton Road Ticket Office immediately. The Ticket Office will be open from 9am to 5.30pm each day this week (and until 7pm on Thursday evening). In addition you will be able to collect your Season Ticket book this coming weekend from 9am to 12 noon on Saturday 11 August and between 12.00 noon and 3pm on Sunday 12 August.

However, as previously advised supporters will NOT be able to collect season ticket books on matchday. This to ensure that the Ticket Office can deal with its normal matchday operations.

Thank you for your co-operation and for your support.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Maybe tomorrow or next week then!!

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

this season ticket thing seems to be a joke this season

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Still no sign and 4 post days till Everton.
    Very poor show

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Now you know why I was so animated last week Shane.

They are not to be trusted.

:mad:

Can you imagine the pandamoniam next Tues if hundreds/thousands don't have their STs. Queues everywhere, punters pissed off, missing the game.
    Gettin a bit worried to be honest, we're not arriving till tea-time.

Absolute joke

• Advertisement

The famous post must arrive before the season is over Shane.
    Enjoy the game if you get in - i have a few days more.

By the way the Everton game is sold out but where do i sell my ticket on the famous exchange?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Posted on FTL earlier today...
    Status of my ST has been saying 'dispatched' for over a week now and when I still received nothing this morning I decided to email the only capable person in there, ie David Lynam.

I took him a lot longer to get back to me than usual , though I suppose that is normal, he must be receiving truckloads of email this time of year. I mailed my reference number and asked if he could look into it.

When he got back to me he wrote my package had been delivered on August 6th and sent a tracking number. As I haven't received anything yet I was onto the Royal Mail website like a hare. When I typed in the tracking number supplied to me by David Lynam it read delivered by Enfield post office on August 6th. With a signature that reads something like 'Leadbitter'.

The guy lives in Belguim...his ticket was delivered to Enfield...

Being Belgian, his name sounds nothing like Leadbitter.

Now maybe you're thinking its the Royal Mail's fault, yeah? Except a few days ago I was told of one case where (can't remember the exact names) a Joe Smith received Mr Joe Bloggs' ticket and vice versa. They sit about 20 seats away from each other, same row and same block. Ticket office not answering phone/e-mail, so the two boys luckily got in touch through a mutual friend on a message board who arranged a ticket swap.

You couldn't make this sh1t up.

I've arranged for a duplicate ticket for Tuesday.
    Only way I can be sure of getting in.
    Shambles

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

I read yesterday the trouble the recklessone had getting his season ticket (among other things) and read what seemed to be frustrating emails. Just in reguards to a point made in one of the emails from THFC saying that Man Utd where the biggest club in the world and had only started sending theres out. My dad is a season ticket holder in Old Trafford and he has his season tickets AT LEAST two weeks if not longer.

I read yesterday the trouble the recklessone had getting his season ticket (among other things) and read what seemed to be frustrating emails. Just in reguards to a point made in one of the emails from THFC saying that Man Utd where the biggest club in the world and had only started sending theres out. My dad is a season ticket holder in Old Trafford and he has his season tickets AT LEAST two weeks if not longer.

100%, a mate in work has had his Man Utd season ticket for a month.
    Man Utd are really ripping off their fans though.

Every season ticket holder must sign up(pay) for all home cup games, no choice what so ever. With CL football that could be an extra 10/12 games a season. Works out at about an extra £400. Such a rip off espically for overseas supporters who can't get over midweek.

• Advertisement

Arrived today - hope some of the others do soon!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

:confused:
    galinka wrote:
    Arrived today - hope some of the others do soon!:D
    our 2 arrived today. paid for them on 19th may and they arrived today 13th August. Thats some service:confused:

At least you can get in without the aggro!
    Andrew

Advertisement