Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New to TOMTOM

• 06-08-2007 11:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Hi just got a new TomTom One Europe, however dont seem to have the right product code, or it says invalid code anyhow to check to see if map system on it is up to date. Anyone advise on what to do to check - am travelling to france, belgium and Netherlands next week, and need up to date maps.

Next question - am presuming that postcodes for NL will only work once in france or possible in Netherlands - it doesn't give me the right address now when I tried it.......only uk addresses will come up.......

Appreciate the help.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Try This :

Navigate to...
    Address
    Street and house number
    In the "City" space at the top. Type the 5 figure code. (tap 123 button bottom left of keyboard to get the number pad).
    You will see a list beneath of the countries that use the postcode.
    Tap the country you want (Espana)
    You then see a list of streets in that postcode area.
    Tap the street name (or start typing it in)
    Type in the house number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

sharkman wrote:
    Try This :

Navigate to...
    Address
    Street and house number
    In the "City" space at the top. Type the 5 figure code. (tap 123 button bottom left of keyboard to get the number pad).
    You will see a list beneath of the countries that use the postcode.
    Tap the country you want (Espana)
    You then see a list of streets in that postcode area.
    Tap the street name (or start typing it in)
    Type in the house number.

Thanks a mil, just re-read it and am going to try it out..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

YAHOOOOOOOOO it worked, my mind is at ease now!!!! Thanks so much - its daunting enough going on my own with the two kids, and even on the wrong side of the road!!:D

Once I log into TTHome, do the maps update themselves??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

You have to pay for map updates. However once you sync your TomTom with your PC you get other software updates for free automatically.

Advertisement