Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

CD player and radio of Peugeot 206 LX not working

Options
  • 06-08-2007 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

anyone any ideas. When i turn it on it just says "code"

Btw I have a key with a card that says SECURITY CODE hidden under a panel like on a scratch card, should I unveil the code & try and use it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

yes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭okcomputer

colm_mcm wrote:
    yes!
    thanks! will let you know how i get on

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Before doing anything, read the instructions on decoding the radio in the manual.:)

does anybody have any clue how to input a radio code?? i dont have a manual for the car and dont live near any peugeot dealers to ask them

i have the code but dont know how to input it!!

If nobody knows does anyone know a phone number for peugeot so I can ring and ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

okcomputer wrote:
    If nobody knows does anyone know a phone number for peugeot so I can ring and ask?

http://peugeot.ie/ :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

thanks, that website is just trying to sell me a new car, but i found the phone number on a sticker in my car :p

Advertisement