Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lg 26" Lcd-tv 26lc45

• 07-08-2007 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking at getting this TV. I was wondering does anyone know of any better tv for the price?
    http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=338515&view=detailed

I'll be using the TV for TV, DVD, external display for laptop and Xbox360 Gaming. Size of the TV should be 26-32" and I'm content with 720P for this size of TV.

Budget is about 700 Euro. Sound quality isn't that important as I can just use external speakers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Hmmm I'm sure it must have but I do not see a HDMI port listed in the specifications.

For 700 you'll get a 32" so may as well go with that like this LG 32" instead and it does list 2xHDMI ports present on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

What about the pixel response times though for my 360.

I was trying to get as low as possible and it has 3ms response on the smaller display.

The 32" is 5ms, I know that is a small difference but for gaming and Halo and the like, I want to make sure I get the right setup as its mostly what I'm buying it for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

8ms is the minimum needed to avoid ghosting and pretty much all panels out there are at that or lower there is no need to worry about that & your Xbox 360 will be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Cool thanks, 8T8. I'll probably go with your recommendation.

Advertisement