Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John cleese in doctor who

• 07-08-2007 12:22am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

just watching en ep of who, It's the one with the Jagaroth.. and the dude who is trapped in several times at once and he gets leonardo to paint seven mona lisa's so he can journey back 400,000,000 years back in time to stop his ship crash landing on earth. Ah, It's called city of death.

about ten minutes from the end i saw something awesome

john cleese is in an art gallery with some chick talking about the tardis which is parked in a corner. They are discussing it as if it were an art exhibit, then the doctor, romana and duggan (love that guy) race inside the tardis, it dissapears and the camera stays on cleese and the woman, both of whom are shaking their heads and saying 'exellent, excellent'.

absolutely ****ing hilarious. I love this show.

--edit a minute or so later

****ing love duggan

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

"City of Death" from Season 17. Definitely a good 'un and widely regarded as such.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Filmed during a BBC strike I think which is why JC was hanging around doing nothing wearing Basil Fawlty clothing!!!!

Advertisement