Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie unplugged

Options
  • 07-08-2007 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Yo! was thinkin it would be cool if a bunch of boardsies took a typical rock song(or other genre) and rerecorded it unplugged! Any song you want thats not a typical unplugged song, as many layers as you want, rearrange it if you want, do what ever, just present a song!

Im messin about with some stuff atm, i think it would be cool to do a bunch of songs and make a little boards.ie unplugged mix!

Anyone game?

<edit> i cant find the collaboration forum anywhere, so if this isnt the ideal spot for the post feel free to move! </edit>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

I'm totally up for that man! Name a song and i'm there!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

red_ice wrote:
    <edit> i cant find the collaboration forum anywhere, so if this isnt the ideal spot for the post feel free to move! </edit>

No problemo. You should probably put a post in the Songwriting forum linking here, I'm sure frobisher won't mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

this sounds like an awesome idea.

Advertisement