Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dressing Gown Related ...

Options
  • 07-08-2007 7:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

It's a warm summer night. A young man is out for a stroll, when he sees an attractive young woman taking the air on her first-floor balcony. He smiles at her as he passes, and she leans forward and smiles back.
    Unfortunately, as she does so, something causes her glass eye to become dislodged, and it falls out. Nimbly, the young man darts forward and snatches the eye just before it smashes on the pavement, and in one movement he is up the fire escape to the balcony, two steps at a time.
    He gallantly looks away as the young lady restores the eye, and as he looks back he sees that, not only is she truly beautiful, but that her dressing gown has parted to reveal her nakedness. She takes him by the hand and leads him to her bed behind the balcony doors, where they make love passionately.

Afterwards, the man leans over to her and says "You are wonderful - was it good for you, or are you like that with all the men?"

"No, of course not - only if they catch my eye".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Monfoolio

Well now that gave me a little giggle this morning lol :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

*cocks shotgun*

I'll give you to the count of three!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

*groan* :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

oh lordy...

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

The Bollox wrote:
    *cocks shotgun*

I'll give you to the count of three!

Right!

*Gets flak jacket*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I don't think a taxi will even stop for you after that one..

Advertisement