Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naas - Tiler

• 07-08-2007 7:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a tiler around ther Naas area who is good, cheap enough and "AVAILABLE", need a small job done, approx 20meters and the three tilers i know are all unavailable.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

I know a tiler, a very good one. If you're still interested drop me a PM. If he isn't available he might know someone that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lorraine147

just had our house tiled. Got an excellent chap . Best contractor we have dealth with ... no hassles and he gave us loads of ideas on the design of our bathroom. Send me a Pm and ill put you in touch with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mmr

Hi Hopalong,

Just wondering how your tiler worked out ? Looking for a tiler and a plumber to sort out a few jobs, I got a couple of quotes - but the guy we were going to go with got a woeful recommendation from our neighbours. Could you PM me a number if your tiler is good.

Many thanks --- I'm dreaming of a tiled christmas... might be asking for a bit much !

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Golden Horde

I'm also looking for a tiler and small plumbing job.

If anyone has a good recommendation please pm me.

Advertisement