Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

can anyone do me a favour and see if my sites works for you

• 07-08-2007 8:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭

Im in work and my website doesnt work, If might be because IT have started to block it, Or it might be just down,

Anyways can someone check it for me

Thanks

http://www.pokertables.ie

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Works fine,

checked all 3 sections and also added something to my cart..

Good Luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

ah it's working now :)

thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Works for me too.

Bad typo in image (and filename): http://www.pokertables.ie/blogs/crete.jpg

/me should start a blog of misspellings and bad grammar that he sees.

Edit: The blogs page is not valid XHTML (48 errors). I bet one or two changes will fix the rest e.g. BR to br.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Why the redirect if you don't actually clink one of the three section links?? Did I not make up my mind fast enough?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

Also, your click to enlarge image link actually shows a smaller image than that which is displayed on the original page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

You're lacking some details that you're required, by law, to display.

Dept. EntEmp seem to do blitz compliance checks on .IEs, so nobody may notice for a while, but at the same time many won't buy from a site with a contact form as the only means of knowing who you are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

People are only trying to help you.
    NeVeR wrote:
    all i asked was for someone to check was the link working, Nothing else thank you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

NeVeR wrote:
    all i asked was for someone to check was the link working, Nothing else thank you.

Go way out of that. You blatantly pimped your website, which appears to be operating illegally. If you want the publicity, you've got to take the good with the bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

every second thread I see in webmaster/flash or digital art design is this bloody site

Advertisement