Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T & P Beers (for realz this time)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

yeah, distance sucks big time!^

but ooh ooh ooh ooh!

i got an eye exam done today, so i should have some schnazzy specs to dazzle you all with tomorrow! yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

narco: you werent at dublin airport by any chance today? cos if so i think i saw you

today being friday?

nope. though apparently i do have a doppelganger wandering around, i get a lot of those ' i think i saw you' moments...

spent yesterday in town, got my legses waxed (so for easy identification purpose, ill DEFINITELY be the one in the 3/4 lengths), new cds, new glasses, and spent a while in james' hospital, before coming home, visiting my nana and falling fast asleep on her couch... >.>

anywho, twasnt moi, but if youre in cork airport tomorrow, keep an eye out ;)

yeah was v weird... she even had a ickly scar on her neck. weird

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I'll be back in the country next friday we should have another beers then :D

• Advertisement

ooh! i was saying that to bounty_hunter, cos she cant make it to this one, but id love to meet her before i emigrate, and another T&P beers was mentioned... might try that next week... :D

thats weeeeeeeeird about the scar! though was lookign at pics there the other day of me a few months ago, and my scar's much less big and obvious and painful looking now, which is... obviously, a good thing...

sooo... it says up here on that little ad that the beers is at 7.30pm... what time are ye headin in at?

il be there for maybe 8 or so, then headin to Q bar though cos mates 21st.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Hey, didn't make it to this. Was in, but headed home for beer and movies. Hope people are having fun.

stayed in q-bar looking after drunk cousin grrr stupid americans not handling the drink

hope fun was had

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It was, but poor Narco (who is lovely!) spent ages running round trying to find you cuz you said youd be there for an hour, she thought shed missed you.

Also, Garth like to eat roses...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

It was a good rose!
    Ahh yes, Wilburt, you dissapoint man!
    narco will be highly displeased with ya

sh!te :( im sorry to have disappointed

*shakes fist*

oh you will be! i turned up early so id catch you while you were there! we're totally gonna have to do another beers before i emigrate... get it wasnt me, wilburt, amazingemmet and bounty hunter in!

oh, and bounty, if youre reading this, the message of 'hi' was passed on to me! :D

damoeldiablo, was lovely meetin you, tattoos purdy damned awesome too :D
    garth... im in cork airport now, no thanks to you! haha! if you had your way, id be in rathmines drinking, and consequently miss my flight for this free damned holiday!

....thanks be to god i wasnt drunker, or id probably still be in rathmines! :rolleyes: :D

brilliant night, i thoroughly enjoyed it, and was lucky to have another boardsie on the bus home, who kindly woke me up when i was in leixlip :D
    thanks guys!

Was great meetin you too Narco! :D And thanks! :D

I'll see if I can do ya up a slight alteration to the design I did for ya with the legs like this /\ instead of | ;)

And yeah, we definately have to get something organized for before ya leave us all behind for your big new adventure!

hehe, yep, the legs are like |> and not ||

oh dear, i do remember pulling that pose a few times... i only wish i could say that its something id only do while drunk... >.>

and as for the next meetup, garth is refusing fibbers... so i reckon we arrange it somewhere

Hmm... where though... I dunno many places at all, so I'm afraid I'm kinda no use here at all...

And don't worry, I remember doing it a few times myself ;):D

garr! stupid airport computer hacked off the end of my last post!

but yeah, im trying to think where else... whats the name of that place just off grafton st, where the phil lynott statue is? i vaguely (i was ridiculously drunk) remember that being a good venue...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Why not fibbers they have cheap drink on thursday and if you lot bore me I can go on the pull.

I'll be back on friday and gone on sat or sunday so I'll be free then.

Everyone should just come to london instead would be much easier (for me)

Hey everyone! Party at amazingemmets!!! :D

I think there are some that dont want to go to fibbers... for whatever reason!

Oh yeah just checked above, it was Garth refused Fibbers... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

narco wrote:
    garr! stupid airport computer hacked off the end of my last post!

but yeah, im trying to think where else... whats the name of that place just off grafton st, where the phil lynott statue is? i vaguely (i was ridiculously drunk) remember that being a good venue...
    That's Bruxelles. Gets VERY crowded so if you guys want to chat it's probs not the best for that!

• Advertisement

Ive had my fill of fibbers at this stage,

How about the Foggy Dew?

Not a bad spot, I'd be up for the Foggy Dew.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

narco wrote:
    oh, and bounty, if youre reading this, the message of 'hi' was passed on to me! :D
    Eh?!

Oh by the way I'm totally up for a T&P beers! Sorry I couldn't make the last one. Narco, carry on with your enthusiasm. Something is bound to come of it :p

Ok so..beers it is!
    Whens everyone free?

im back 23rd of september, if theres a christmas one lemme know
    repeating 3rd year so ive lotsa free time

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Yeah, bit irked I missed this, but shiite happens. I am sure I could make a ho-down in the Foggy Dew if it were to occur.

I'm free anytime not between the 3rd and 17th of September. And I'll go anywhere.

Ok then,
    How about the end of September? Give everyone a chance to sort their stuff out and actually turn up this time :)

• Advertisement

How would Friday 28th September suit everyone?

[edit]
    Love the sig Garth! :D So many great lines in that movie!

Advertisement