Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T & P Beers (for realz this time)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

28th September is cool with me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

yep, fri 28th is good for me... checked my calendar and it informed me that twill be 27 days til i go to nz at that point... so if im unable to stop bouncing,you'll know why :D

and id well be up for fibbers some thursday if anyone else was, i ****ing love that place... dont know the place ye just mentioned, but im sure we'll figure it out as the time gets closer.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

narco wrote:
    yep, fri 28th is good for me... checked my calendar and it informed me that twill be 27 days til i go to nz at that point... so if im unable to stop bouncing,you'll know why :D

and id well be up for fibbers some thursday if anyone else was, i ****ing love that place... dont know the place ye just mentioned, but im sure we'll figure it out as the time gets closer.

Hey tigger, I could be up for fibbers too, gimmie a shout sometime!

And the Foggy Dew is right beside the central bank in temple bar, ya cant miss it!

sweetness!

ill have to bring my mate kev too... one of THE cooliest guys i know... haha, tattoos and piercings story... he lives with both his folks, and got a tattoo on his frikkin wrist... twas almost a year and a half before his ma discovered it... dont think his da knows yet... :D

aw, i miss fibbers, havent been since the day before i went to new zealand last march... awesome night though.

My ex and her new fella might go too, she's "LeRack" off boards, and has her tongue pierced, and wants more piercings so she'll fit in, plus she LOVES fibbers too! :D

• Advertisement

if having an ex there is a good thing... then im all for it! haha... hmm... when to do it... when to do it... i get home from this infernal heat next sunday... hopefully ill have some work next week or so... pretty ****ing broke... though dont suppose you live in dublin do you? unless ive someone in dublin to crash at their gaf, i usually have to just leave at 1.20am to catch the nightlink, cos dublin bus are evil bastards who refuse to let me stay all night.

I do... :)

And yeah its a good thing cuz we're still good friends :)

thats, awesome... cos i may have to do a legger if i run into one of my ex's there >.>

two exes im still grand with, but there's one or two our there that i did not end on good terms with...

hmm... i wonder if anyone else from T&P will be up for it...

Well pity about them, we'll be there with you to shield ya anyway ;):D

awesome... my bro got his leaving results today, so if i dont spend all my money on cheap booze tonoight, ill be back online in the next coupla days to check the progression here...

take care, all, toodles!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

narco wrote:
    unless ive someone in dublin to crash at their gaf, i usually have to just leave at 1.20am to catch the nightlink, cos dublin bus are evil bastards who refuse to let me stay all night.
    Ditto, the last bus home to Dundalk for me is 11:30.
    28th of September is good though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Can't make it, I hate you all (in a good way)

I vote we all go to London :D

Can't make it, I hate you all (in a good way)

Well then we'll have to have another one specifically for when you're back over here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i will be able to make it :) and i promise il show up this time. no stupid drunk ass cousin to look out for now :)
    im easy, anywhere is good for me, fibbers or anywhere...cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I vote we all go to London :D
    Seconded!!!!

Well then we'll have to have another one specifically for when you're back over here!

Good I'll be back tomorrow til sunday

You lose, London it is :p

Balls, I'm in Donegal all weekend... -_-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Good I'll be back tomorrow til sunday

So....saturday night in fibbers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I'll go to this, sounds like fun. Now I just have to get home to Dundalk after it!!

petes wrote:
    I'll go to this, sounds like fun. Now I just have to get home to Dundalk after it!!
    I have to get home to Dundalk too, so we can figure something out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I have to get home to Dundalk too, so we can figure something out.

Nice one, I really want to go to it so, cool.

well, bounty, you know that, odds are, you'll be able to scrounge a couch at my gaf, (if im in the vicinity at the time ;) ), but i appear to have missed this one, i think... sun-thur, nitelinks are pretty sucky my way, but fri and sat, i have one every half hour from 12.30 til 4, so if ya wana consider that an option, go for it.

Would just like to say I'm posting this from new york and i hope you enjoy your meet up with out me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

HERE did this happen yet or did I miss???? :(

How would Friday 28th September suit everyone?

[edit]
    Love the sig Garth! :D So many great lines in that movie!

nope! hasnt happened yet!

though im intending a thursday night at fibbers as soon as i can get the night off work, and hoping to drag a few along ot that if i can.

SAVAGE!!!

I've got loads going already!!!! OK FIBBERS ON THURSDAY PEOPLE! Ya can admire my mew tattoo!!!!

ok.. either get there really early (7.30/8 would be great!).. or be there again the week after!

im working 9.30-9.30 that night.

• Advertisement

I'm always there early! I'll be going straight after getting inked!

Oh if you boys and girlies have bebo, add me! :)

http://fantasysuicide.bebo.com

Easier to communicate that way!

Advertisement