Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T & P Beers (for realz this time)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i was there from 9 til closing!i started off downstairs but i moved up around 11 and then just wandered between the two

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I was there from around 7:30-9, walked Narco to the luas, came back and was there till around 11 when I just went home instead of standin around on my own all night :D

Was downstairs most of the time after I came back, I was the short guy in the pulp fiction Tshirt, stood at the end of the bar, sippin 7up... lol

ahhhhhhhh i was at that bar for ages lol standing in front of it!i was the really tall one in the skirt lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

oops... sorry damo :o

heh, hopefully i wont have to leg it to work next week, and we can have a proper meet up then...

SARANNEWRAP!

haha,i knew there was someone else i thought was a guy who had turned out to be a girl!

• Advertisement

lol well it is the rule that everyone is a guy unless stated otherwise.I think its a girly name though:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

somewhat, only cos i see anne as a name in the nickname.... wilburt, cant get more masculine than that eh!!? ;)

Wilburt wrote:
    somewhat, only cos i see anne as a name in the nickname.... wilburt, cant get more masculine than that eh!!? ;)

no my names saranne lol sarannewrap is my nickname cause of that cling film stuff saranwrap

yeah i sorta copped that there lady

you're a smart one;)

• Advertisement

i r so smrt,
    il be back end september so expect my drunken behaviour, i apolagise in advance

smrt i meant smart,we should actually arrange a place to meet or something next time so no one is left standing on their own again

yeah like me with the first ever one. i played pool against a deaf mute guy and beat him, i felt guilty

or before everyone goes out, specify what tshirt exactly youre wearing... lookin forward to the big one in september :D

what date is the next one?il probably forget before then so someone remind me!

well, myself and damo are plannin on fibbers next thursday, ill be there with a coupla mates almost defo anyway (lets hold hands and pray with me that im not working that night), fantasy suicide is there most thursdays apparently, and you'll... be there too....?

haha, other htan that, i think our official date is 28th sept, when wil gets home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

I'll be there next Thursday so if I see any of you I'll say hi! Look for a blonde with very tacky earrings and an excessively large handbag.

haha, just... pop in here on thursday, ill be doing the 'im wearing such-and-such' tshirt...

other than that im very non-descript. dark clothes... dark hair, glasses and a lip piercing... :rolleyes:

I'll be in work all day so won't be able to. I'll guess... Flared jeans, brown belt with silver buckle, some form of colourful scarf, tank top, loadsa bracelets on my left wrist, big dangly earrings with birds on them, a black or white cardigan. I'm very predictable. Turquoise sequinned shoes, turquoise bag with a sewn on peacock and sequins.

im there pretty much every thursday,might possibly be there this week depending on work

• Advertisement

Attol wrote:
    I'll be in work all day so won't be able to. I'll guess... Flared jeans, brown belt with silver buckle, some form of colourful scarf, tank top, loadsa bracelets on my left wrist, big dangly earrings with birds on them, a black or white cardigan. I'm very predictable. Turquoise sequinned shoes, turquoise bag with a sewn on peacock and sequins.

Guess I'll have to change what I was planning to wear then so! :rolleyes: :D

Jeans, black trainers, chunky watch, shaved hair, glasses, short'n'cuddly, look about 21/22 apparently... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Argh did I miss something? This thread is so confusing, I've been away for a week.

Added you all on Bebo by the way, spawn of the devil though it is.
    http://www.bebo.com/captainexcellent

Added you cuz I seemed to be overlooked... *sniff*:(

ah i knew it was a fellow boardsie who added me:)was gonna comment you saying hi but my bebo wont let me comment anyone at the mo

Added you cuz I seemed to be overlooked... *sniff*:(
    Sorry, didn't see yours! I'm so angry this morning, just came back from holiday last night to find that there was no luggage on board the flight. So my suitcase with all my stuff is still abroad and I'm going to Canada on Monday morning, now with no clothes and no phone or camera or anything! :mad:

I flew from Vancouver to Toronto, and from Toronto to Glasgow, Glasgow to Belfast before.

On the flight from Vancouver to Toronto they left the oversize gear on the plane, which went to Montreal. -_- NEVER got my stuff back despite their insistance that they would courier it to me, then that they were sending it on a plane over here (they didnt), then they had lost it, then found it again, and then they stopped replying to my mails/faxes and stopped answering my calls... found out later it was because they had gone bust... :(

oh sweet jesus! im bringing all my earthly belongings with me the next two plane trips to nz! (hehe, yay! it's september! that means im going over NEXT MONTH!!! *does magicalpixiedance*)

i swear, if they lose anything... i might have to kill them. or shoot down a plane or something...

haha, though they did temporarily lose my luggage (got it back 1/2 days later) the first time i went over to nz to meet my guy... poor thing was thinking i wasnt actually coming, or i was after gettin taken in by customs or something cos i was over an hour late coming through arrivals to him :D

aww, poor thing though bounty, that'd absolutely wreck my head.:mad:

I flew from Vancouver to Toronto, and from Toronto to Glasgow, Glasgow to Belfast before.

On the flight from Vancouver to Toronto they left the oversize gear on the plane, which went to Montreal. -_- NEVER got my stuff back despite their insistance that they would courier it to me, then that they were sending it on a plane over here (they didnt), then they had lost it, then found it again, and then they stopped replying to my mails/faxes and stopped answering my calls... found out later it was because they had gone bust... :(
    Wow that really sucks, my woes are petty now in comparison! I would be so upset if I didn't get my stuff back. I know it's only stuff at the end of the day, but I've notebooks full of writing and such and other really personal things in there. Cursing myself for not finding space for more in my hand luggage now.

Did you ever even get compensated for any of your lost stuff?

Narco, I wouldn't worry about it too much :) It's fairly uncommon for bags to be lost entirely, you'd have to be really unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Hey guys, I've been drunk since thursday, apologies! Yeah I was there. Anyone see the guy with the flashing transformers tshirt? That was my boyfriend. I was on the stage all night, as I usually am. Hidden away!! But I'll be there next thursday!!!

• Advertisement

http://www.bebo.com/LadyLotts

That's probs easier than trying to describe my clothes!

Advertisement